A society is a place where different cultures exist with each other, often balancing and incorporating a diversity of aspects that are defining other cultures. Due to this blending of culture, there is a huge respect for one another’s culture. Individuals can do whatever they want to in a society, east what they want to, wear what they want to and practice whichever religious practices they want to.
There are quite a lot of perks when you stay in society, here are some of them:
• Good Neighbourhood: With the mixing of culture, there is also interaction which becomes good only if you have a good neighborhood. You get to interact with Friendly families and even spend your Sundays with them.
• You become a bit culture- conscious: With all age of people residing in the society from old-aged to little kids, you start taking care of many more things that you might not be used to earlier like blending with different ages of people and their activities.
• You feel secure: Living in society gets you a sense of security. Well, all societies and their houses are well-connected through an intercom. There are also security guards who are an intercom away, plus they keep a check on whose coming and going in the society so, nothing unsuspicious can happen to you.
• Parking Facilities: These days having your own vehicle is a must! Societies provide you with the best parking facilities which are safe so, you’re not worried about your car/ scooter/ bike.
• Society Meetings: On a monthly or even weekly basis, society meetings are held in society. These meetings are usually for the welfare of the residents and if any issues they are facing. There is a lot of interaction among residents during these meetings.
• Grocery Stores: There are grocery stores that have everything you need in your daily life. All the food items, vegetable, grocery items, toiletries: everything is available under one roof.
• ATMs: Having an ATM nearby is of great help in difficult times. Also, it’s helpful when you don’t have time to visit the bank. ATM these days are a full support.
• Gym: Maintaining your fitness has become a necessity these days. With all the junk food we eat, having a gym in society and working out there is a great help.
• Dry cleaning services: All of us are so caught up in our daily office lives that washing, laundry and dry cleaning of clothes have become so difficult. Well, in this UClean is of a great help as they have their stores in society. They do all the work at an ease and provide you free pick up and drop. Now, isn’t that great!
Customer Care Helpline
(Available 365 days a year from 8 am to 12 midnight)